Academic Transcripts

All graduates of UNSW can obtain a copy of their academic transcript or replacement testamur for a fee.

Details on how to order your official academic transcript can be found here.

To request a testamur (printed graduation certificate) contact the Graduations Office.

Due to privacy laws, the UNSW Alumni & External Engagement office is not able to supply any academic information to potential

employers or graduates. However UNSW Student Central can confirm your education details if a 'verification of qualification' request is sent to them.